F.I.S.H. By Fish & Co.

F.I.S.H. By Fish & Co.

313 Orchard Road
#B3-37 313 @ Somerset


http://www.facebook.com/fish.sg




Nice Concept From An Established Brand
(Ratings: On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 = Worst and 10 = Best)
Overall: 7
Ambience & Setting: 6
Food & Beverage: 7
Service: 8
Value for Money: 7
Spent about $28 per person.

.....




Met up for shopping with my best friend, and decided to have dinner at F.I.S.H. By Fish & Co.. 


I think F.I.S.H. By Fish & Co. is an interesting new take on their existing brand, and my dining experience here left me wishing they would open more such restaurants. 


Ambience was decent, with a clean, minimalist type of layout and decor. 


I think the service that night was pretty good, I know we bothered the waiter / waitresses quite a few times, with change of seats, menu enquiries, photo requests, payment enquiries, etc. Still, they staff was friendly, and knowledge about ingredients and current promotions. Well worth the service charge! 


We had the free-flow salad bar that night, and F.I.S.H. By Fish & Co. has a decent range of options in their salad bar. The food was fresh, and it came complimentary with our choice of main courses. Some items on the menu come without the free-flow salad bar, although you could pay about $3 to include it. I doubt I would pay extra just to have it though. 


The Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast came with 3 cuts of meat, stacked on top of potatoes. The chicken was nicely tender without being dry, partly thanks to the succulent juicy mushrooms stuffed within. 

It was a bit like having a reverse sauce, instead of the mushrooms covering the chicken and making it soggy, the sauce is within the meat, so biting into a piece releases the mushrooms with the sauce into your mouth. I did find it a little too salty after awhile though. 


My best friend had the Seafood Cannelloni, which looks like a Lasagne, but stuffed with seafood instead of beef. Consisting of  mussels, prawns, and fish, it was extremely delicious. My best friend said she felt like licking the plate clean! 


We shared a Caramel Fudge Cheesecake for dessert, which was rich in texture and quite decadent. 


Will come back and try other dishes next time.




Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast




Seafood Cannelloni










.....



CONVERSATION