The Alpha And The Omega

The Alpha And The Omega

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8

Source Credits



My God is always there. What is there for me to fear? No matter what happens tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after that, my destiny is with the God who stretches from beginning to end, who secures for me life everlasting.

Father God, thank you for the blessings of this past year. Please guide me as I seek to use your blessings in the coming year. For all that has been good, holy, and gracious, I give you thanks and praise. For all the ways I've sinned, failed, or stumbled, I ask for your forgiveness. And for tomorrow, and another new day and another new year, I await with anticipation and gladness. For you have always been faithful!

On a personal note, today (01-January-2016, Friday) marks the launch of my new blog look! Hope to have a more diverse range of articles throughout this year!





.....


CONVERSATION