Teachers, Trainers, Educators, And The Bible

Teachers, Trainers, Educators, And The Bible

"Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity, and sound speech that cannot be condemned, so that an opponent may be put to shame, having nothing evil to say about us." - Titus 2:7-8

"Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness." - James 3:1


.....



As a teacher, trainer, educator, instructor, facilitator, mentor, or someone in a position where we have to guide / teach / instruct others, the Word of God calls on us to be role models ourselves. We should not only be role models in our profession, but in all other aspects as well, beyond reproach in any way.

I Teach. God, help me to be a model of good works in all aspects. Give me strength, and guide me in my thoughts and behaviours, so that you may be glorified.


I Teach


I Teach


I Teach






.....



CONVERSATION