2021 Story

2021 Story





A quick note to end 2021. This was another year that flashed by in the blink of an eye, no thanks to the pandemic. The biggest event this year was probably the intitial rollout of vaccines worldwide, and the subsequent booster shots, even as we tried to adjust to a new normal. Vaccination has proven to be a major philosophical, ethical, or religious hurdle for some, though I personally believe being vaccinated is the best option for myself.

The other big event of 2021 is probably the great resignation, a phenomenon wherein mass numbers of mid-career employees left their existing jobs, either to pursue other opportunities or to gain better work-life balance. People were re-evaluating how they'd been living their lives pre-pandemic, and likewise for myself, many aspects have come into clearer focus, and I hope to be more intentional about doing certain things in the coming year. May God grant me strength and favour!




.....


CONVERSATION