Happe Design Atelier (HDA)

Happe Design Atelier (HDA)
37B Kreta Ayer Road

https://www.hda.studio/





5-Stars Interior Design & Renovation Project Management

(Ratings: On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 = Worst and 10 = Best)
Overall: 9
Estimated Renovation Project Duration: 1 - 3 Months
Service: 9
Value for Money: 10
Spent about SGD $33,000 per project.


.....


Happe Design Atelier (HDA) wasn't my first choice when selecting an interior designer (ID) for my new home, but I'm extremely glad I eventually selected them. HDA were shortlisted when searching Qanvast for IDs, and I was impressed by their attention to detail and thoughtfulness during our initial meetings, demonstrating greater consideration and more astute insights than the other ID firms I'd met.

The ID assigned was Johnson Ng. While I had a relatively clear vision of what I wanted, he offered sound advice, and his design was both practical and aligned with my vision - of a minimalist place with clean lines and clever storage, yet unique with soft curves and a timeless feel.

Renovation project planning was done in close consultation, with the renovation timeline over 1.5 months. During the renovation, Johnson managed the contractors (carpentry, electrical) well, ensuring quality and accuracy of build and installation. He also helped coordinate with suppliers, movers, and my condo management. Updates were provided regularly and supported with video and photo evidence. Almost felt I didn't have to worry about anything, very reassuring.

Documentation for each stage was compiled and shared via Google drive. Invoicing was clear and transparent, supported with details of line items, and payment receipts were issued promptly. Amazingly, my renovation was completed in a timely manner, and delivered on the vision planned - no delays at all. I highly recommend Happe Design Atelier (HDA), and will engage them for future renovation projects.









































.....








.....


CONVERSATION